Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Counter Clockwise at Grattan


Drove up to Grand Rapids Michigan to the popular Grattan race track for the WERA North Central second race. Instead of the drive up on Saturday and race on Sunday pattern I do, I drove up Friday so I could do a Saturday 20 lap mini endurance race to get some more track time in before sundays races. Saturdays weather started of wet and crappy, but soon the wind picked up and blew all the junk away for some clear weather. Sundays wether was better and the track became nice and grippy in the afternoon for the races. My time at the drag strip paid off and I got some reall good starts, I still need to pick up the pace and be more aggresive.

Results : http://www.wera.com/racers/racerprofile.asp?x=1098&rid=13319420884284

No comments:

Post a Comment