Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Championship, Bumped up and Winterized.


Well the season has ended, and I have made my goal of top 3 in the North Central Region. In fact I won the championship in heavyweight twins super-bike. This goal was much harder than my championship last year but I feel that I have grown in maturity and skill level. I do have a long ways to go, but this journey is very rewarding.

http://www.wera.com/racers/racerprofile.asp?x=1098&rid=13319420884284

Because of my Championship, WERA has bumped me from novice status to expert. This came as a great surprise. Even though I met the criteria, I do not think my skills are worthy, but after a discussion with my sponsor in Texas, Road & Track cycles, I was encouraged to step up with the experts.

The bike is now winterized and in the garage. I will do a few upgrades, and maybe refresh the suspension over the winter. Fitness will be the winters goal so that I am physical in shape for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment